Every Filipino employee in the private sector contributes monthly to SSS or the Social Security System of the Philippine Government, but not every every member understand the benefits they can avail or how the works. We will provide summarize view of the Social Security System.
If you are fresh graduate and looking for a job and do not yet have an SS number, you may required by the human resources department of the company. We are willing to help you go through the steps of getting your SS number, although you will have to get your SSS ID or UMID (Unified Multipurpose ID) on your own.
SSS online registration application is now done online, aside from accepting online payment remittance for contributions through the site, most of the SSS registration application for benefits and loans can now be done also through the website.
To get started, Read the SSS Complete Guide
- What is SSS?
- Who Can Register in SSS?
- What are sss benefits?
- What are maternity benefits?
- What are retirement benefits?
- How to apply retirement benefits thru MySSS portal account?
- What are disability benefits?
- What are death benefits?
- What are funeral benefits?
- What are unemployment benefits?
- How to Check Contributions Online?
- How to Apply SSS Salary Loan?
- What are salary loan application requirements?
- What are telephone number?
- Can a Voluntary, Self-Employed or OFW member increase their contributions?
- When a person has secured an SS number, does it mean that he/she is already a covered member and therefore, has the right to social security benefits?
- How to change my personal record?
- What is the effect of non-reporting and non-remittance of contributions?
- What services are exempt from compulsory coverage as employee?
- Can employers hire employees without SS numbers?
- When a member cannot remember the SS number, should the member secure another SS number?
- Who are considered the primary beneficiaries of a member?
- What is the effect of a member’s separation from employment?
Members can now easily check there contribution and apply for loan online without going to the nearest branches just simply create online account to MySSS portal make sure you correctly provide the correct information upon registration. While still young and capable to work much better to increase your contribution you will be entitled to more benefits once you start paying higher contributions.
If you don’t have yet SSS number? Skip the long line and you can apply via online.. Just simply visit the official website. Click the icon apply for SS number. Fill up the online form correctly and click submit. Link will be sent to your registered email address make sure you can access the email address you submitted and then you can continue.. Click the link to supply other basic details and beneficiaries information correctly. Prior to generate SS number, you can review and correct your filled up information.. Once SS number is generated, applicant must go to the nearest branch to correct his/her information provided..
You have option to print your SS number slip and information record. You will receive also a confirmation email which indicates your SS number and instruction to complete your application..
By using My SSS online service portal members can exclusively access to your contributions and membership records, make online transactions, set appointments with SSS servicing branch, and request copies of your records, as needed.
It is also a Members Forum wherein members may discuss related issues. The Forum is moderated by employees and/or officials who are knowledgeable and authorized to respond to members’ concerns or direct their complaints. To access individual or corporate members must register for their own username and password, which shall be issued by the SSS.
Source: Social Security System Website