PayMaya is a free financial android app for your phone. It works like a re-loadable card either you get a virtual Visa or Master Card so you can just load up and shop online, booking flights, pay bills, send money, buy load, games credits and more without the need for a credit card. Over 40,000 partners nationwide such as 7/11 Palawan Pawnshop, Centers, SM Stores Business Services and Robinsons Department Store Business Centers. You can also add money to your Paymaya to Gcash, SmartPadala, BPI, BDO, or Transfer your PayPal balance to Paymaya.
It is consist of physical card, which you can use to pay in stores accepting credit or debit cards. It is link to your register account number that it shares one wallet which you can fund. You can sign up to using any network number. And enjoy the hottest deals and promos by using Paymaya app.
Getting Started, Read the PayMaya Complete Guide
- Is PayMaya safe to use?
- What you can do using App?
- How to create Account?
- How to upgrade your account?
- How to verify your email address?
- How to activate your card?
- How to link your card to app?
- Where I can cash in?
- How to send Money to another account?
- How to Send and Buy load?
- How to buy data packages?
- How to pay bills using PayMaya?
Now you have learn about the awesome features and benefits of using. Next thing is when you encountered some difficulties, we provide you some quick guide below, frequently ask question and some common issues..
PayMaya informations and transaction related concerns..
- Is there a convenience fee to Add Money to my PayMaya account?
- What is the 1% Add Money service fee for?
- How is the convenience fee computed by different Add Money partner channels?
- How will I know if my account charged with the correct fee?
- Is there a limit to cash in to my account?
- How can I check if I already reached my cash in Money limit?
- How will I know if I still qualify for cash in rebate?
- I’ve tried to do a transaction using my app but I am experiencing errors. Why?
- What are the other free cash in Money channels?
- My cash in Money is still uncredited beyond the said duration, what do I do?
- Who can I contact about account information concerns and transactionrelated inquiries?
- Problem while login?
- How to change my registration information?
- Limited access due to duplicate account?
- How to Upgrade account for minors or students?
- Can I use for online subscriptions?
- What is One-time Pin (OTP)?
- PayMaya Account Noticing suspicious transactions?
If your are looking for free e-wallet service that allows to do safe and secure transactions via online on your smartphone iOS, Android or Huawei devices without a credit card. It is known as Smart eMoney, the first e-wallet in the Philippines. You can also link your mobile phone to the e-wallet app.
Like any other e- wallet app it requires your personal sensitive information, it is your responsibility to know the risks with every transaction you make and to protect your financial personal information. Nothing to worry the app is also equip with a two-factor authentication when logging in to your account. But most importantly it is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
PayMaya consist of physical card, which you can use to pay in stores accepting credit or debit cards. It is link to your register account number that it shares one wallet which you can fund. You can sign up to using any network number. And enjoy the hottest deals and promos by using app.
Source: PayMaya Official Website