Digital Millennium Copyright Act
DigitalTayo.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be note that DigitalTayo.com website that use hyperlinking to third party websites. All link direct to the third party website is own by its content owner and sources.
Any content on the third party websites are their responsibility of those sites and not for DigitalTayo.com. We have no knowledge of whether content on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the site that hosts the content and the content owner. DigitalTayo.com provide only hyperlink to access the third party website and not host it to its server.
Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links that they believe infringe their copyright. Content owners must contact DigitalTayo.com site themselves to request removal.
We accept requests for individual links to be removed. This should be in the format as follows: https://www.digitaltayo.com/linkpage
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/), DigitalTayo.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to DigitalTayo.com designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to DigitalTayo.com agent by providing the information listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and:
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification; and:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed includes:
- Evidence that you own the copyright to, or evidence that you are a representative of, the entity owning the infringed work or intellectual property; and:
- The date you originally published or registered this work; and:
- The date you discovered the infringement; and:
- The URL furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DigitalTayo.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and:
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to DigitalTayo.com designated agent @ firstname.lastname@example.org
DigitalTayo.com will remove as soon as possible the said copyrighted link.